Learning about career transition.
- Take some time to think about your future professional projects and aspirations.
- Find information about how to get support for a smooth career transition - today or tomorrow!
Danse Transition recommends professional dancers to anticipate the moment of leaving the stage and invite them to attend these workshops, even if they don't have yet a immediate career transition project in mind. Actually, being aware of the issues encountered in life after performance can help prevent them and prepare for an easier transition. One-to-one counselling is also a useful service for the preparation of career transition, providing a personal and confidential approach.
Workshops and information sessions are made to help the dancer in the organisation of his/her professional career by providing practical tools and knowledge. These workshops are also the occasion for dancers to broaden their network and be able to share and discuss their common experiences.
Various key issues of retraining will be addressed : choice of professional orientation, transition projects' design, planning, implementation and funding. The workshop will provide practical solutions to these problems and aims to demystify this moment.
Information and registration
Phone +41 78 878 58 01 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Directors, if you are willing to provide your dancers with a chance to get informed about career transition, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
NEXT WORKSHOP JULY 10-11th 2021!
The speed dating is an opportunity to discuss and meet with former dancers who have retrained into new professions. Come and meet with them in a nice atmosphere!
- Loris Bonani (massage therapist, former dancer at Grand Théâtre de Genève, BBL, Hamburg Ballet),
- Pierre-Yves Diacon (Ortho-bionomy therapist, choreographer Les Mondes Transversaux),
- Aurélien Dougé (production manager, freelance dancer, artistic director Inkörper Company),
- Paul Girard (project initiator in politic arts, freelance dancer),
- Angelo dello Iacono (massage therapist, dancer, choreographer, founding member of ADN Dialect),
- Virginie Nopper (gemology, former dancer at Grand Théâtre de Genève and BBL),
- Valentine Paley (yoga Iyengar teacher, freelance dancer, choreographer Fréquence Moteur),
- Isabelle Schramm-Schifferli (psychologist, freelance dancer and at Grand Théâtre de Genève).
November 16th, 17h45, Théâtre Arsenic Lausanne, rue de Genève 57
Free, registration until November 12, 2021 - contact(a)danse-transition.ch
Covid certicifate is compulsory upon entrance. Tests can be reimbursed up to CHF 47.-.